Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

This year was Mike and I's first Valentine's Day as a married couple. Whilst Mike was at school, I endeavered to make an awesome Valentine for him, (along with delicous cookie dough truffels which turned out amazing!). But alas, it turns out my five-year-old self could whoop my touchey at crafts. But he liked them! After school we made a delicious dinner together and then I had to go to work. After work we went to The Cheesecake Cafe. It was below -10 so we each got a free hot chocolate and then ordered the cheese cake banana split. It was unbelievably delicous!




When we got home I discovered in the fridge a special treat Mike had made for me from the left over chocolate. A chocolate moustache! How romantic, no? He also wrote me a wonderful prose and even pulled out my painting supplies to paint 12 little roses (a dozen roses) on the card. Mike, you're the best!


Happy Belated Valentine's Day Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment