Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fanastic Mr. Mike

To be honest, I haven't seen Fantastic Mr Fox but I hear it's great from everyone who's seen it. 


Anyway, this isn't about foxes, badgers, or Roald Dahl for that matter. In my new line of work I work some very strange hours. I get up and 4:30am and finish by 8:00am. I then return at 5:00pm and work until ~9:00pm.

Last night, I came home and Mike had prepared a delicious chili for me. To be honest, I don't realy like chili and wasn't initially that excited. But this was some good chili! He's such a good husband! Looks good eh? (I also came home to the dishes done, a vaccumed carpet and a tidy house. Best Husband Ever!)

This morning I went to work and we finished by 8:00am so I came home and slept until about noon! Whoops. Then Micheal and I went on a date he planned for us! It began at the Pizza Hut Lunch Buffet and so we ate our brains out. (He had a coupon...haha) Then we were going to go mini-golfing but apparently it's not open during the day, so we decided the next best thing would be to go to Value Village! We made a promise before going in not to buy anything...unless we really really wanted it. We made it out with only two things!
A picture frame and a chess set!
We were going to go to a movie but it didn't start for another hour so we decided to go grocery shopping. Couple grocery shopping is always fun! Then we went to the cheap theater in Lethbridge and saw the new Mission Impossible movie.  (We had a coupon for that too.) It was the first Mission Impossible movie I had seen and it was awesome! 

Your mission, should you choose to accept it: Go on an awesome date. Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment