Monday, February 27, 2012

My brother Ryan

A few weeks ago I was at my parents house and my Dad decided I was qualified enough to take our families passport photos because of my one month at the Walmart portrait studio.  
My little bro Ryan was rocking a sweet mullet and dirt-stach, and for some odd reason my Dad didn't want my brother's passport to look like that for the next 5 years. Who knows why.
So we had a little "stach-shaving-off" photo shoot...not the first one we've had either. 
It always is an event when Ryan shaves his stach!




My Dad and sis Ariana then combined forces to pin his sweet mullet back. 
He cleans up pretty good. Watch out ladies!
The next week we came up we're all in the kitchen, when I look over at Ryan and he's sporting this sweet temporary tattoo.


An elegant lion. 
Ryan, you're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment