Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Color Me Katie

Today while I was on my "10 mins" on pinterest a day (a goal I've set for myself that I'm still working on) I was looking for fun Valentines Day ideas. I always like to go to the ideas sources and see what it's all about aswell.
 I usually spend a little more time on those blogs depending on there quality and content aswell. It's a vicious cycle!
I stumbled upon a really cute and original idea and so I went to the source. 
It's about a girl name Katie who lives with her cat Moo and lives in a rainbow!
She loves spreading cheer! 
and I loved her blog!

Tonight as I was cleaning out some things I hadn't touched since before China, I discovered my old business cards and since they were no longer valid I decided I would begin a painting project. 

As it began I soon discovered I was making everything rainbow just like Katie's home...

...and then I thought about something I've wanted to do for Mike ever since we got married.

We had been in someone's home and as we passed the master bedroom we saw above their bed something that looked similar to this...


Mike saw it and then said, "That's sweet! But I'd make it say...smooch your face off every night!" haha
and so this was created...

No comments:

Post a Comment