Thursday, November 17, 2011

Holidays in China 2

The biggest Holiday in China.
Chinese National Day.
To understand the grandness of this holiday, imagine a few billion people in one country getting an entire week off of work.
Our dreams for this holiday were just as grand. Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an, and finally Chengdu.
Unfortunaly the rest of China had the same idea, and got there first.
So we ended up only going to Xi'an. And it was amazing! Xi'an(pronounced Shi-ahn) is home to the 8th wonder of the world; The Terracotta Soldiers. Information about them here.
It was so unbelievable. So unbelievable. So unbelieve...I think you get it. But seriously, I felt like China was playing the hugest joke on me. It was like when my dad got his eye lasered and stopped wearing his glasses all the time. Implausible. Inconceivable. So I made a little video for your enjoyment.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment